- If you are having a new furnace or air conditioner installed you do not want the debris in your ductwork to infiltrate into your new systems coils.
- If you own a pet then you may or may not know that they are leaving tiny particles throughout your home, which is circulated through your ductwork, called Pet Dander.
- If your allergy and/or asthma symptoms are aggravated.
- If the ductwork has been sitting for 2 or more years without any air flow through it.
- If you want to reduce the dust you find inside your home.
- Microbial growth inside the ducts such as: Mold, or fungus.
- Rodent or other pest infiltration.
- If you have odours coming from your ductwork.
- If you are moving into a new home and you want to get rid of the construction debris or the debris from previous owners.
- Piece of mind that your family is breathing cleaner air.
Our cameras are capable of showing you a before and after shot of your ductwork to show how dirty they were when we started and how clean we have left them for you. Feel free to ask our technician when he is at your house to see inside your ductwork.