York LX Series YCJF
You can count on the dependability of our LX Series air conditioners. With this York® model, you get high efficiency that results in real energy savings every day, all summer long--plus the space-savings and durability that come with advanced MicroChannel coil technology.
10 Year Parts Warranty! (when equipment is registered online within 90 days of the installation)
Small Footprint - extremely lightweight with a compact footprint, it will be a perfect fit for any application
- Quality Condenser Coils - The coil is constructed of aluminum microchannel tubing and enhanced aluminum fins for increased efficiency and corrosion protection.
- Coil Protection - Coils are protected from damage by a polymer mesh applied between the coil face, and a fully-louvered stamped coil guard.
- Protected Compressor - Compressors are internally protected against high pressure and temperature. This is accomplished by the simultaneous operation of high pressure relief valve and a temperature sensor which protects the compressor if undesirable operating conditions occur. A liquid line filter-drier further protects the compressor.
- Durable Finish - The cabinet is made of pre-painted steel. The pre-treated flat galvanized steel provides a better paint-to-steel bond, which resists corrosion and rust creep. Special primer formulas and matted champagne finish insure less fading when exposed to sunlight.
- Low Operating Sound Level - The rigid top panel effectively isolates any motor sound. Isolator mounted compressor and the condenser coil muffle the normal fan motor and compressor operating sounds. A compressor sound blanket and swept-wing fan blade provide additional sound dampening.
Easy Service Access - Fully exposed refrigerant connections and a single panel covering the electrical controls make for easy servicing of the unit.
U.L. and C.U.L Listed - Approved for outdoor application. Certified in accordance with the Unitary Small Equipment certification program, which is based on ARI Standard 210/240.
York backs every LX system with one of the best limited warranties you'll find: 10 years on parts* and 10 years on the compressor.
*Must be installed after May 1, 2009, and registered online within 90 days of installation—otherwise the parts warranty reverts to a 5-year limited parts warranty.
EnerGuide - 14.5 SEER
This model is rated 14.5 SEER.
The EnerGuide label gives you important information when you shop for a new appliance, including estimated energy consumption.
ENERGY STAR qualified central air conditioners meet or exceed US Environmental Protection Agency energy efficiency standards. When you compare ENERGY STAR qualified York air conditioners to standard models, they are about 25% more efficient. Models that are rated 14 SEER or higher meet ENERGY STAR requirements for energy efficiency.
For almost 100 years, the Good Housekeeping Seal has been a symbol of quality and trust. This model is proud to have earned the Good Housekeeping Seal.