York LX Series YCJD
The LX 13 SEER Series Air Conditioner is the most efficient unit in its class when matched with a compatible York® air handler or gas furnace. Its proven design brings reliability and performance to millions of users every day. With this model, you get high efficiency that results in real energy savings all summer—plus the space-savings and durability that come with advanced MicroChannel coil technology.
10 Year Parts Warranty!(when equipment is registered online within 90 days of installation)
Read below for more specific details on warranties for this product.
- Small Footprint - Extremely lightweight with a compact footprint, it is a perfect fit for any application.
- Quality Condenser Coils - The coil is constructed of aluminum microchannel tubing and enhanced aluminum fins for reduced size and increased efficiency.
- Coil Protection - Coils are protected from damage by a slotted, stamped steel coil guard and secondary polymer mesh.
- Protected Compressor - Compressors are protected internally by a high pressure relief valve and a temperature sensor, and externally by the system high pressure switch. A factory installed liquid line filter-drier further protects the compressor against moisture and debris.
- Environmentally Friendly Refrigerant - The next generation refrigerant R-410A delivers environmentally friendly performance with zero ozone depletion.
- Durable Finish - The cabinet is made of G90-equivalent galvanized steel, finished in a durable champagne colored powdercoat. The coated steel wire fan guard and pre-treated, galvanized steel chassis components resist corrosion and rust creep.
- Top Discharge - Warm air from the top mounted fan is blown up, away from the structure and any landscaping. This allows compact location on multi-unit applications.
- Low Operating Sound Levels - The upward air flow carries the normal operating noise away from the living area. The rigid top panel effectively isolates any motor sound. Isolator mounted compressor and the condenser coil muffle the normal fan motor and compressor operating sounds.
- Easy Service Access - Fully exposed refrigerant connections and a single panel covering the electrical controls make for easy servicing of the unit.
- Secured Service Valves - Secured, re-usable service valves are provided on both the liquid and vapor sweat connections for ease of evacuating and charging.
- Agency Listed - Safety certified by CSA to UL 1995 / CSA 22.2. Performance certified to ANSI/AHRI Standard 210/240 in accordance with the Unitary Small Equipment certification program.
York backs every Latitude™ YCJD system with one of the best limited warranties you'll find: 10 years on parts and 10 years on the compressor*. Our optional YorkCare™ comfort plan offers up to 10 years of total parts and labor coverage.*Must be installed after May 1, 2009, and registered online within 90 days of installation—otherwise the parts and compressor warranties revert to 5-year limited warranties.
This model is rated 13.0 SEER.
The EnerGuide label gives you important information when you shop for a new appliance, including estimated energy consumption.
For almost 100 years, the Good Housekeeping Seal has been a symbol of quality and trust. This model is proud to have earned the Good Housekeeping Seal.